Thursday, September 8, 2011

Non-invasive Lobotomy

This "Time Out Jar" is also referred to as a Mind Jar. It is basically a brightly colored snow globe minus the Santa Clause or some Unicorn (hope that doesn't bring up any bad memories, Janell!). Well, when I was a kid, I was always mesmerized by those things - enough so that my eyes would hurt after staring at it until every last flake of snow hit the ground.

I tried this with Chloe today and it WORKED!!! I had to remind her that all of the glitter hadn't settled a couple of times, but she was calm when it was done.

The instructions online call for pink glitter glue and pink glitter. Well.... when you remember things last minute at Walmart, you take what you can get :)

So the glitter I bought was too heavy and sank really fast. So I grabbed some of my pricey dust glitter. It worked perfectly :)

GREAT for St. Patrick's Day, yes?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment