Thursday, September 29, 2011

Yarn/Felt Wreath

TADA! Another craft :) I've been seeing lots of these on Pinterest and I have never had a wreath so....
Easy. Cheap. .... Didn't take too too long.
I used a pipe insulation tube for the base and just picked the colors of yarn and felt I liked.


It took way longer than I thought to wrap the tube. With the first layer, I was extremely meticulous about keeping the yarn very tight and straight. Then I just kind of quickly re-wrapped it randomly.

Then came the flowers! I was kind of nervous to screw these up. As we all know, I'm not the most crafty! But guess what! You can't screw these up!! 


Then I glued them on and voila! I think I need to still add a few more flowers, but this is the general idea. 




1 comment:

  1. how cute!!!! i want to make a burlap one that i've seen on pinterest. you make it look easy!

    ReplyDelete